Brandt Organics Crop Mix brings Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn) and Zinc (Zn) to plants that need a nutrient boost. These liquid complexed micronutrients correct and prevent deficiencies in to all manner of crops grown in fields, rows, orchards and on vines. This organic mix can be applied directly to the soil or to foliage via aircraft, ground sprayers or in fertigation systems. Brandt Organics Crop Mix works wonders on its own, but it can also be used with other products such as fertilizers and pesticides.
Brandt Organics Crop Mix can be used in conventional production, but it is also an excellent choice for organic growers as it is OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments.
Optimum rate of application will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content and texture), weather conditions, time of year, general crop health and crop species. For best results, follow soil or plant tissue test recommendation to monitor specific levels of micronutrients and maintain these levels for optimum plant growth.
Foliar Applications: Thorough coverage and wetting are needed for optimum foliar spray results. Immediate post-irrigation or post-rainfall application will enhance foliar uptake. Applications should be made at 7-14 day intervals. Avoid foliar applications when plants are under drought stress or when deciduous trees are blooming.
- Dilute Applications: For rates higher than 2 qts./ acre, split applications of 2 qts. or less are preferred to minimize phytotoxicity.
- Concentrate Applications: Use up to 1 qt. in a minimum of 25 gals. of water/acre.
- Aerial Applications: Up to 1 qt. per 5 gals. of spray may be used, but more dilute solutions will improve coverage and results.
- Soil Fertility Maintenance: 1-3 qts./acre
- Mild Deficiency: 2-6 qts./acre
- Sever Deficiency: 1-3 gals./acre
Apply the recommended amount of product in split applications 1-2 weeks apart throughout the growing season.
Suggested Uses: This product may be applied (alone, with pesticides or with other fertilizers) directly to the soil or to the foliage of growing corps via ground sprayers, aircraft or fertigation systems to add
Brandt Organics Crop Mix is compatible with most pesticides and fertilizers. However, if the desired combination has not been previously used, check for chemical mixture compatibility using a jar test prior to application.
- Shake, stir or swirl contents before using.
- Put 1/3–2/3 of total required volume in tank.
- Add recommended amount of this product before adding pesticides, adjuvants or other fertilizers.
- Agitate until thoroughly mixed, then fill tank with remainder of water.
Environment: Can be used on field row, vegetable, fruit, tree and vine crops.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Keep out of reach of children. Store away from incompatible materials.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,CO,CT,DE,HI,IN,IA,KS,ME,MD,MS,MT,NV,NH,NC,ND,OK,PA,RI,UT,VT,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Wear eye/face protection and protective gloves. Do not breathe mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment.
Active Ingredients: Derived from ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate and zinc sulfate; complexed with lignosulfonate.
OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil amendments.