Limited Availability. This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here to shop all Fly Sprays.
This ready to use repellent spray uses three botanical oils to repel and control biting flies, ticks, lice and fleas on domestic animals. This spray has a light and pleasantly aromatic scent; but don't be fooled by that: it hits insects hard. Its many benefits include:
- Can be used on horses, sheep, goats, ratites (ostriches, rheas, emus, cassowaries and kiwis), alpacas, chickens, caged animals and more.
- Can be used indoors and out.
- Water-based formula greatly reduces the chance of reaction on an animal's sensitive skin.
- Regular use will keep coats healthy and shiny.
It is important to combine fly sprays with other control measures for best results. Because nuisance flies breed in moist, decaying organic material (manure, lawn clippings, garbage, decaying plant material, etc.), the first step in fly control is removal of this material. Regular cleanup should be done at least once a week while using Fly Beater to break the life cycles of these flies.
Stable and other biting flies live around livestock and feed on mammalian blood. Reducing their numbers needs an aggressive approach; it is recommended that stalls and pens be cleaned daily and barns and corrals/paddocks on a weekly basis.
Shop all Bonide products here
Use indoors and outdoors to repel and control biting flies, fleas, ticks and lice on domestic animals and premises.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Horn Flies (Haematobia irritans), House Flies (Musca domestica), Stable Flies (Stomoxys calcitrans), Horse Flies (Tabanidae spp), Deer Flies (Chrysops spp), Garbage Flies (Drosophila melanogaster), Gnats (Diptera spp.), Fleas (Siphonaptera spp.), Ticks (Ixodida spp.) and Lice (Phthiraptera spp.)
On-Animal Applications: Shake well prior to spraying.
- Thoroughly brush the animal's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Spray directly onto animal 10-12" from their coat. Apply evenly on entire animal with trigger spray, paying particular attention to legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and ears where flies are most often seen.
- Cover eyes of animal when spraying around its face, or apply this product to a towel and wipe onto skin around the face.
- Repeat applications as needed.
Do not saturate animal or apply to sensitive areas such as eyes, mouth, nose and genitalia. Do not apply on animals younger than 12 weeks.
Environment: Can be used inside horse stables, dairy barns, milking parlors, paddocks around livestock and horses and chicken coops.
Storage: Store and transport in an upright position. Store in original container, in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do reuse container. Discard empty container in trash.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CT,IN,ME,NM,SD
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Product may cause moderate eye irritation. For certain individuals, skin irritation may occur.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
1.0%..........Sodium Lauryl Sulfate