This earth-friendly spray uses an ingenious blend of ingredients, including active proteins, to repel animals through smell and taste aversion. You can spray Bobbex-R directly on your plants or you can discourage animal re-entry by spraying around openings in fences or at the entrance to any burrows/holes you find. To keep critters in the soil away from your bulbs, dip them in this repellent before planting.
Benefits of Bobbex-R:
- This long-lasting formula will not burn plants and can be used year-round.
- Dries clear and water-insoluble - can last through several heavy rains.
- Provides a coating to help the plant retain moisture and stand up to harsh weather conditions.
- Can be used on flowers, ornamentals and other sensitive vegetation.
This spray is repugnant to animals, but will not harm them. It is safe (when used as directed) for all wildlife, humans, pets, birds and aquatic creatures.
Suggested Uses: Use to protect plants from rabbits, squirrels, groundhogs, voles, deer, chipmunk, elk, moose and other herbivores.
- Spring & Summer - Apply every 10-14 days, or after 2" of growth.
- Fall & Winter - Apply every 4-8 weeks.
Application Instructions: Spray directly on vegetation, flower beds, decorative gardens and at openings of burrows and tunnels to deter pest re-entry. Shake well before using and spray on dry plants when temperature is between 35°F and 85°F. Be sure to coat all surfaces of plant front and back. Allow at least 6 hours to dry before watering or rain.
Bobbex-R Animal Repellent can also be applied as a protective bulb dip - dipping bulbs prior to planting helps prevent underground damage. Remove loose and dried plant tissue from around the bulbs and then soak them in undiluted concentrate for 3-5 minutes. Remove and completely air dry before planting.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not let freeze.
Cannot Be Shipped To:
- Concentrate – AL,AK,AR,FL,GA,IL,IN,KY,LA,ME,MS,MT,NV,ND,OK,SD,TN,TX,UT,VT,WY
- RTU – AL,AK,AZ,AR,DC,FL,IN,KY,LA,ME,MS,MT,NV,ND,OK,SD,TN,UT
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on plants intended for human consumption. If there is contact with eyes, cuts, etc., flush copiously with water.