Monitor, Trap & Control Thrips & Leafminers Before Infestations Start!
Ideal for use monitoring thrips in greenhouses, this weather-resistant blue ribbon measures 100'L x 6.25"W and is made of durable 3-mil plastic. It is coated with a strong adhesive on both sides to catch pests coming or going. Blue Sticky Ribbon Traps will last for up to 6 weeks once placed.
Thrips and leafminers are instinctively drawn to the color of this ribbon. To control and monitor aphids or whiteflies, consider using yellow sticky traps along with blue traps. While sticky traps can capture beneficial insects, that should be minimal and can actually serve as a tool to monitor those insects' dispersal throughout the treated crop.
Effective trapping with ribbon traps allows you to use fewer insecticides for a cleaner and more environmentally friendly grow.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Leafminers and Thrips (Thysanoptera)
This product can be used indoors in greenhouses or outdoors around row crops, leaf crops, grapes, potted plants, floriculture, foliage crops and more.
- For best results, use these traps early in the growing cycle before infestation occurs.
- Place sticky ribbon just above plant canopy (especially around new growth).
- When using outside, place ribbon around the perimeter of growing area to trap migratory insects.
- Use along and in between crops rows to mass trap flying insects.
- When using in greenhouses, place ribbon close to the upper vents to trap incoming insects.
Replace every 6 weeks or when trap surface is covered with insects and/or debris.
Storage: Store away from direct sunlight and intense heat to preserve sticky coating.