A Bloom Boosting Cocktail To Maximize Yields
This fertilizer blend has been painstakingly developed by Spiked Soil™ to give your plants what they need to produce bulkier, more abundant blossoms, buds and fruit. Bloom Booze provides everything your plant needs during the crucial flowering phase. The addition of mycorrhizae ensures plant's roots remain healthy and thriving to support the work and energy needs of the flowering growth stage.
Bloom Booze premium fertilizer has been formulated for indoor or outdoor use. It is derived from bat guano, neem seed meal, kelp meal (Ascophyllum nodosum), molasses, magnesium sulfate, volcanic ash, azomite and mycorrhizae. Each of these high quality ingredients provides unique benefits to plants and/or soil. When combined, they create an all in one fertilizer blend to maximize yields.
Benefits of Bloom Booze:
- Improved soil aeration.
- Robust root development.
- Beneficial bacteria production.
- Increased moisture and water retention.
- Boosted immune systems to better fight insects, drought and frosts.
- High levels of minerals, enzymes, vitamins, gibberellins*, cytokines** and auxin***.
Bloom Booze is the third step in Spiked Soil's three-step growing regime: Dirt Martini, Another Round, Bloom Booze. The combination of these provides growers high quality soil and ample nutrients to nurture plants from propagation, through the vegetative stage and into flowering.
* Gibberellins are plant hormones that stimulate stem elongation, germination and flowering.
** Cytokines are a class of plant growth substances known as phytohormones. The promote cell division in plant roots and shoots. They primarily promote cell growth and division but also effect bud growth and leaf senescence.
*** Auxins are essential for plant body development and help coordinate many of the growth and behavioral processes in the plant life cycle.
- During flowering phase, apply recommended amount of Bloom Booze to top of soil.
- Spread Bloom Booze evenly around container.
- Water plant thoroughly and allow to drain. Water slowly and thoroughly for all other application types.
- Repeat fertilizer treatment (steps 1-3) every 2-3 weeks for gallon rates and every 4 weeks for square feet rates during flowering phase to finish process.
Initial Application Rates:
- 3-7 Gallon Pots – Use 2 cups.
- 15 Gallon Pots – Use 3-4 cups.
- Garden Beds – Use 2 cups per 10 sq. ft.
- Apply 2 tsp per foot of container diameter per month.
Use to supply nutrients to garden plants and container-grown plants.
For indoor and outdoor use.
Specific Application Rates:
- Vegetable & Flower Gardens – For new in-ground garden bed preparation, apply 2-4 cups per 10 ft².
- Roses – Apply ½ cup per foot of height monthly from spring to fall.
- Citrus, Fruit, Shade & Ornamental Trees – Apply 2-4 cups per inch of trunk diameter monthly from spring to fall.
- General Flowering Shrubs – Apply 1 cup per foot of height monthly from spring to fall.
- In-Ground Plants – Mix ½-1" into the planting hole. Apply ½ cup (1 cup for plants over 3 ft. tall) monthly during the growing season.
Cannot Be Shipped To: DE,OK
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Minimize dust in handling and storage. Wear protective eyewear if dust causes eye irritation. Microorganisms may have the potential to provoke sensitive reactions. If eye irritation occurs, flush eyes with clear water. If respiratory irritation occurs, move to fresh air.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Derived from bat guano, need seed meal, kelp meal (Ascopyllum nodosum), molasses, magnesium sulfate and volcanic ash.
1.0%........Total Nitrogen (N)
0.28% Water Soluble Nitrogen
3.72% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
8.0%………Available Phosphorus (P2
1.0%…………Soluble Potash (K2
- 0.50% Water Soluble Magnesium
Also contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients: Mycorrhizae Preparation (0.01%)
- Glomus intraradices………………0.5 propagules/g