Biomin Boron is a liquid fertilizer derived from sodium tetraborate and hydrolyzed vegetable protein that is designed to prevent and correct boron deficiencies. It will also provide a boost of nutrition during the crucial fast-growing periods. This organic product is completely bioavailable to plants and non-phytotoxic when properly applied. Boron is an essential micronutrient that is required for multiple plant functions, including carbohydrate metabolism, fruit set, development of cell walls and seed production. Application of Biomin Boron can fulfill the nutritional needs to keep these functions going and provide the following:
- Improved flowering and fruit set with less fruit dropping
- Increased elasticity of cell membranes
- Homogenous ripening with enhanced flavor
- Better better absorption and easier translocation of nutrients
- Reduced fruit cracking and splitting
- Optimal sugar accumulation in fruit
- Earlier maturation with Increased yield
- Heightened resistance to severe temperatures
Additional benefits of Biomin Boron include:
- Multiple organic certifications: OMRI listed, WSDA registered and CDFA certified
- May be used in conjunction with nitrogen fertilizers
- Designed for soil and/or foliar application
- Can be applied to citrus, field crops, fruit and nut trees, grapes, greenhouse crops, potatoes, ornamental gardens and vegetables.
SKUs 1810550, 1810551 & 1810552 require a freight shipping quote for delivery. Please call us at 1-800-827-2847 for more information.
Shop All JH Biotech Products here.
For best results, apply Biomin Boron when plants are in an active growing stage, after irrigation or rainfall.
- May be applied before or at planting through irrigation water, as banding or broadcast.
- The application rate is 1 quart-1 gallon per acre depending on crop, soil conditions and application method.
- For maintenance, 1 quart per acre is recommended.
- This product should be diluted with enough water to cover the entire treatment area.
For foliar applications, Biomin Boron should be diluted with at least 100 times water.
- Apply 1-4 pints per acre when crops are 6-12 inches in height or when deficiency symptoms appear.
- Repeat application 2-4 weeks later.
Fruit Trees and Grapes:
- Apply 1-4 pints per acre starting at bud break or when deficiency symptoms appear.
- Repeat the application 2-4 weeks later.
Vegetables and Potatoes:
- Apply 1-4 pints per acre at about 2-4 weeks after emergence or when deficiency symptoms appear
- Repeat the application 2-3 weeks later.
- In greenhouses and plastic tunnels, application may be repeated every week or every other week.
Almonds, Walnuts, Pistachios and Other Nut Crops:
- Apply 1-4 pints per acre before bloom.
- Repeat the application if necessary.
***Always check to make sure that your plants/crop is not boron sensitive before application and be aware that this fertilizer may lower water pH.***
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Cannot Be Shipped To: ME,MT,NV,ND,WY
Shelf Life: 3 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Derived from sodium tetraborate and hydrolyzed vegetable protein.
Total Nitrogen (N)...................................1.0%
- 1.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen