An OMRI Listed Microbial Inoculant to Boost Plant Health In All Growing Environments
Beny-Gro contains dynamic mixture of seven microorganisms from three groups that have been crafted together in small batches by a patented fermentation process. The result is a community of microbes that are bound together and ready to work symbiotically for your plant.
- Bacillus and Lactobacillus – These guys have a well-deserved reputation for excellence in encouraging root growth and creating a harmonious microbial environment in the soil. They will also put out organic acids that solubize nutrients for easier uptake.
- Phototrophic Bacteria – The two strains in Beny-Gro are known as Purple Bacteria and have the ability to function in both aerobic and anaerobic environments. This makes them especially useful for hydroponic growing, but it also means they'll work wherever and however you grow. Their job is to convert or degrade organic and inorganic compounds into simple forms that plants can easily access.
Beny-Gro reduces the need for chemical fertilizers, supports microbial diversity in your soil and improves enzymatic activity. You will see stronger, more resilient plants and greater yields.
Suggested Uses: Use to support health, encourage growth and improve yields in all plants grown in all media.
Beny-Gro has a natural pH of 3.9 or less. To avoid plant irritation, make sure to dilute before allowing contact with plants - especially young, developing ones. Use water from non-chlorinated sources, or by pre-treating tap water with dechlorinating agents.
No pre-incubation or pre-mixing required. Simply dilute and apply.
- Potted Plants – 0.25-0.5 tablespoons per cup of water.
- Foliar Spray – Dilute 1:500 with water and apply.
- Hydroponic – Apply 5 mL per gallon of nutrient solution or water.
- Seed/Clone Treatment – Dilute 1:500 with water and soak for 15 minutes.
Storage: No refrigeration required. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
7.7 x 104 cfu/mL..........Bacillus subtilis
2.0 x 104 cfu/mL..........Lactobacillus acidophilus
2.0 x 104 cfu/mL..........Lactobacillus casei
2.0 x 104 cfu/mL..........Lactobacillus plantarum
2.0 x 104 cfu/mL..........Lactococcus lactis
6.16 x 104 cfu/mL........Rhodopseudomonas palustris
1.4 x 104 cfu/mL..........Rhodopseudomonas sphaeroides