Several species of moths have adapted to living off the foodstuffs and birdseed that people keep in home pantries and other storage areas. Once they have located their preferred food source, these moths will lay their eggs in cracks and crevices around the area. As the adult emerge from the eggs, they immediately start seeking mates. This is the point where human intervention has the best chance to head off an infestation. These sticky traps come with pheromone lures that use the same attractant that female moths emit to find mates. Male moths will be drawn to the pheromone lure and then get trapped in the glue of the sticky trap, ending their search for a mate. With continued use, Enoz BioCare Birdseed & Pantry Moth Traps will disrupt enough amorous males to have a significant effect on the moth population and allow you to gain control of the situation.
- Use to control Indian Meal moths, Mediterranean Flour moths, Almond moths and Raisin moths
- Pesticide free
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
Shop all Enoz products here
Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
- Peel away the release paper from sticky trap:
- For easier removal of the release paper, place traps in freezer for 5 minutes just prior to removing release paper.
- Remove trap from freezer and pull release paper quickly and sharply from Corner A to Corner B.
- Fold along score lines and insert tab.
- In case of skin contact, use vegetable oil remove glue.
- Cut open the lure packet. Drop one lure from packet directly onto each trap. To prevent compromising effectiveness, do not touch lures.
- For best results, place where moths have been seen and use 2 traps at a time.
- Replace traps every 3 months, or when it's full of moths, or if trap becomes dusty and the glue is no longer effective.
- Use traps until no moths are caught for 6-9 months before discontinuing use.
Storage: Store product in original container in a cool, dry place.
What's In The Package: Package contains 2 sticky traps and 2 pheromone lures.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid eye contact. Wash with soap and water after handling.
Write a review
Moth trap bird food and pantry
Nov 5, 2021 | By Chris