This lovely combination of wildflower seeds contains carefully chosen species that attract the honeybee and other beneficial insects to your garden. Each packet contains seeds from the following species:
- Achillea millefolium – White Yarrow
- Lobularia maritima – Alyssum
- Nemophila menziesli – Baby Blue Eyes
- Phacelia campanularia – California Bluebells
- Trifolium repens – White Dutch Clover
Each package contains approximately 200-300 seeds.
Outdoor Sowing Recommended.
- Plant in the fall or spring to make use of natural rainfall.
- Wildflower seeds require ample moisture to germinate. Light or frequent watering will help keep area moist.
- Seeds should be planted on soil surface and very lightly covered to prevent birds or wind from removing them.
- Germination time will vary.
- The most common cause for failure to germinate is the seeds are planted too deep.
- Plant in a sunny location.