Azasol and Azasol WSP are the same great product! The WSP line has a simplified label for consumer use and retail sale in the following states: CA, OR, WA and CO.
AzaSol WSP provides exceptional control against a very wide range of insect pests on trees and on crops grown indoors and outdoors. When used as directed, it will kill targeted insects when they come in contact with the spray or feed on sprayed plants. It is also a potent insect repellent, so many insect pests will avoid sprayed plants all together. AzaSol WSP interrupts the life cycle of insects, preventing future generations from developing, and is effective against adult, larvae and pupae.
- No oil means it won't burn leaves or block photosynthesis
- Can be injected in trees for quick uptake and protection.
- Is clear when applied so it won't discolor plant parts.
- Can be applied up to the day of harvest. 0-day PHI.
- Systemic and translaminar (absorbed through the leaves)
- Anti-feedant, growth regulator, anti-ovipositor and insect repellent
This consumer-friendly product has been designed to bring the power of commercial-grade agricultural products to the home gardener and small-scale grower. It can be used on a very long list of commonly grown (and some unusual) crops grown traditionally, organically and in greenhouses. These include everything from vegetables to flowers and lawns to mushrooms. For a full list of plants and places AzaSol WSP can be used on, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
The active ingredient in this broad spectrum insecticide, Azadirachtin, is derived from the neem tree (Azadirachta indica). Using a patented production process, oil from the tree's seeds (neem oil) is refined into a yellowish-white, water-soluble amorphous powder suitable for spraying. This powder quickly dissolves in water and won't clog equipment or leave an oily residue on plants.
Suggested Uses: For use indoors and outdoors on plants in nurseries, greenhouses, interiorscapes and mushroom houses to destroy a wide variety of targeted insects on food crops, trees, turfgrass, ornamentals and landscape plants.
Shop all Arborjet products here
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Use to control and kill Greenhouse Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum), Whiteflies(Aleyrodoidea), Aphids (Aphidoidea), larvae of Sawflies (Symphyta), Caterpillars, Beetle larvae, Scale insect crawlers (Coccoidea), nymphs and young instars of Mole Crickets (Gryllotalpidae), Mushroom Flies, Phorid flies (Phoridae), Leafminers, Thrips (Thysanoptera), Mealybugs, Psyllids(Psyllidae), nymphs of Plant Bugs, Fly larvae, Borer larvae, Weevils (Curculionoidea), pests of turf grasses and many more.
For optimum results, 2-3 applications made at 7-10 day intervals is recommended, unless otherwise specified. Foliar applications should be made to both sides of leaves. In addition, to get thorough spray coverage (which is essential) on waxy and pubescent plant surfaces, a sticker agent/adjuvant used as per the manufacturer's recommendation may improve product performance.
APPLICATION METHODS, TREAMENTS AND EQUIPMENT:
AzaSol WSP can be applied using any powered or manual pesticide application equipment. Follow the manufacturer's recommendations when using these types of equipment.
- To control insects and nematodes: Apply as a soil drench or a foliar spray. When spraying, apply with a suitable hand held trigger type sprayer that will deliver a forceful, fine, leaf and fruit covering, wetting spray mist.
- To control lawn pests: Apply as a soil drench or through sub-surface soil treatment equipment (e.g. lawn grass).
- To repel adult flies: Apply through fogging equipment.
Always follow equipment manufacturers use directions.
These rates provide a high and low dose application of AzaSol WSP:
- Low Rate - Recommended for preventative treatments: 1 tsp/1 gal of water/1,000 sq. ft.
- Medium Rate* - Recommended for most treatments and for preventative treatments on medium infestations when pests are present: 2-3 tsp/1,000 sq. ft.
- High Rate - Recommended for difficult to manage pests or high infestations: 4 tsp/1 gal of water/1,000 sq. ft.
* Not for use in California. Please contact your local agriculture agent for specifics regarding your area if you are in CA.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Do not store this product above 100°F or below 20°F for extended periods of time. Store product in the original labeled container in a cool, dry, locked place out of reach of children. Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AZ,AR,CT,DE,FL,GA,HI,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MA,MI,MN,MS,MO,MT,NE,NV,NH,NJ,NM,NY,NC,ND,OH,OK,PA,RI,SC,SD,TN,TX,UT,VT,VA,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Avoid breathing spray mist. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. For terrestrial uses - do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not apply when weather conditions favor drift from treated areas. Runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in neighboring areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: