AXIOM works as a plant health promoter and growth stimulant by signaling defense systems in the plant with the introduction of the naturally occurring Harpin Protein (produced by an endopyhtic bacteria). The presence of the harpin protein triggers an immune response in the plant (hypersensitive response, HR), boosting the plant's disease resistance and stimulating accelerated growth. AXIOM translates your plant's natural defense process into an easy-to-use commercial product to bring you increased crop quality and yields.
- Stimulates root, foliage, flower and fruit growth.
- Improves disease resistance using natural chemical processes.
- Uses a systemic action within the plant, so one application will produce a full-plant response.
- Increases shelf life after harvest.
To stimulate healthy plant growth and boost plant immune health on all plants grown indoors or outdoors, including but not limited to:
- Vegetables, fruiting trees, berries, vines and herbs
- Roses and other flowers
- Floating and emergent aquatic plants in containerized water gardens and ornamental ponds
- All ornamental plants such as trees, shrubs and turf
- 0.5 g Packets - One packet mixed with 32 oz of water covers 250 square feet.
- 2 g Packets - One packet mixed with 1 gallon of water covers 1,000 square feet.
uses similar processes for preventive disease control and suppression. It is ideal for use in propagation to control common diseases like damping off, Botrytis
Be sure to check out Rx Green Technologies complete line of cannabis and hemp friendly fertilizers, disease controls and plant additives specifically formulated to maximize plant health and yields.
|Apply mixed product to plant foliage with a pump sprayer, mister, or other suitable applicator. Use product within 12 hours of mixing. Apply as a fine mist for efficient coverage. Foliage and/or soil do not need to be saturated. Do not over apply. Reseal opened packets to minimize exposure to air and moisture. Opened packets should be used within 3 weeks of when they are opened. |
|Apply as a foliar spray every two weeks in vegetative and flowering stages. Apply in the morning prior to, or when, lights come on. Do not apply after lights are turned off.|
|For best results, repeat applications every three weeks until first frost or until plants become dormant. Reapply if it rains within 30 minutes of application.|
- Store dry and out of direct sunlight. Do not store in temperatures over 110°F for more than 7 days.
- Nonrefillable container. Do not use or refill container.
- If container is empty, place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If container is partly filled, call your solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused products down an indoor or outdoor drain.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,CA,GA,ID,IN,IA,KS,KY,MS,MO,NE,NC,ND,SC,SD,TN,UT,VA,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: To protect the environment, do not allow AXIOM to run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface water. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind and rain does not blow or wash the product out of the treatment area.
Shelf Life: 3-5 years if kept sealed in a cool, dry place.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Harpinαβ Protein ..... 1.0%
Other Ingredients ..... 99.0%