This easy-to-use hose end sprayer automatically mixes the correct amount of product for a flawless liquid application with no fuss. Product is poured directly into the jar and then sprayed. It has 12 settings from 1 tsp. to 6 gals. and 3 spray patterns - stream (ideal for hard to reach areas and trees), flat fan (for wide surfaces like lawns) and shower (nice and gentle for delicate flowers and foliage).
- Ergonomic handle with a simple on/off thumb switch.
- Wide-mouth jar has a sturdy base for easy filling and fewer spills.
- Six-Gallon Spray Setting – Comes equipped with a special six-gallon spray setting. This setting is very useful for products with odd mixture rates and for products that need to be diluted with water before they are sprayed like soluble fertilizers, thick liquids, wettable powder fungicides and fish emulsions.
- Made in America of tough, chemical resistant and leak-proof plastic.
- Jar can hold up to 1 quart (32 oz.) of product.
Shop all Bonide products here
Suggested Uses: Use with a garden hose to apply insecticide, fungicide, herbicide and fertilizer concentrates.
Full spray instructions can be found on the Sprayer Instructions attached to the product.
Two Step Spraying Instructions –
Cleaning Instructions –
- Select the desired spray pattern.
- Set the Product Control Knob to the proper amount of product called for per gallon and spray.
Thoroughly wash out mix tank and spray attachment with water after every use. For thicker sprays, it may be helpful to use a small amount of dish soap to remove residues. Your sprayer will give you many years of service if it is properly maintained.
Write a review
Mar 25, 2022 | By Morgan Morrison
Owner Response: Sorry for your experience Morgan. Please reach out to email@example.com if you'd like to discuss a replacement.
Please Avoid This Product
Mar 24, 2022 | By Curtis Johnston
Owner Response: Sorry for your experience Curtis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to discuss a replacement.
bonide hose end sprayer
Jul 9, 2020 | By eric newton
An okay sprayer. There are better.
May 24, 2020 | By Dave Turpin
Jul 26, 2019 | By Jeff mansfield