Aunt Fannie's Houseplant & Garden Insect Remedy uses Clove and Cottonseed Oil to provide effective and safe* control of troublesome plant-damaging pests. This non-aerosol product is people and pet friendly, so you can use it throughout your home and garden without worry.
- Ready-To-Use – No mixing necessary
- Has a pleasant clove scent
- Bottle is made from 25% post-consumer recycled material
- Exempt from registration with the EPA under FIFRA section 25(b)
* When used as directed
Shop All Aunt Fannie's Products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Ants, Aphids, Beet Armyworms, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Cabbage loopers, Earwigs, Moths, Silverfish, Soybean Loopers, Spider Mites, Stink bugs, Cockroaches and Whiteflies.
For best results, apply product to pests as soon as you are aware of them to catch the population early in the season.
For Plant Application:
- Hold container upright and about 6-8 inches from the target surface.
- Thoroughly apply the product to both upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems, and branches until uniformly wet. Avoid excess runoff.
- Hard-to-control pests may require additional treatments. Repeat as necessary.
- Some plants, particularly very small seedlings and some sensitive plant species can be damaged by the materials in this product. Be sure to test a few leaves 2-3 days before spraying the entire plant. Do not use on plant if leaf burn or spotting is noticeable.
- Avoid spraying newly developing blooms, buds, or seedlings.
- For minimal burn, apply product when it is cooler and avoid applying during hot days.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Our products may look cloudy or hazy over time, and that's ok. Do not reuse or refill container. Recycle if available or dispose in trash.
Cannot Be Shipped To: MD,WA
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid breathing spray. After use, wash with plenty of soap and water.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
*Water, Soap, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassium Oleate and Potassium Stearate.