Armory SP is packed full of carefully selected beneficial plant bacteria that provide numerous advantages for your plants. Each of these Bacillus and Streptomyces species bring their own assets to the table, and in combination with the others they work synergistically to achieve maximum performance in promoting plant health. Your plants will burst with vigorous health, growth and increased yields. Armory SP's proprietary formula also provides a steady food source for the microbes so they can continue to flourish in your soil (or soilless media) throughout the life of your plants.
- 100% water soluble and does not need constant agitation to keep it suspended in solution
- Can be used as a drench, liquid feed, irrigation, compost tea, or spray treatment
- Will not clog lines, emitters or other parts of machinery
- Solubilizes phosphorus and makes iron and manganese more available
- Breaks down cellulose and lignin and enhances nutrient cycling
- Leaves no residue and is not phytotoxic
- Compatible with fungicides, insecticides, fertilizers and biological stimulants but avoid mixing with copper sulfate pentahydrate, sulfur and hydrogen peroxide type products.
Can be used on the following crops: Bananas/Plantains, Berries, Citrus, Coffee, Cole Crops, Corn, Cucurbit Vegetables, Fruiting vegetables, Ginseng, Grapes, Herbs, Hops, Leafy Vegetables, Legume Vegetables, Mints, Mushrooms, Oilseed Crops, Olives, Pome Fruit, Root/Tuber/Bulb Crops, Seed Crops, Small Grains, Spices, Stone Fruit, Strawberries, Tobacco, Tree Nuts, Tropical Fruits, Turf Grass, Watercress and Nursery/Greenhouse/Shadehouse/Ornamental Plants.
FOR RESIDENTIAL USE OR SMALLER QUANTITIES –
- Foliar Spray & Soil Drench: Use 0.25 - 1 tsp of product per gallon of water as general dilution rate.
- Reservoir Application: Use 0.25 - 2 tsp per gallon of reservoir. Reapply each time reservoir water is changed.
- Soil Drench: Dissolve 1-8 oz per 100 gallons of water and apply to soil as a normal drench (soak pot until growing media is saturated without creating runoff).
- Foliar Spray: Dilute 1-8 oz per 100 gallons and apply as a heavy spray allowing for initial run-off. Reapply every 2-12 weeks
- Soil Incorporation: Use 1-2 oz per cubic yard of soil or growing media. Blend evenly into growing media via spray, dry blender, or any other appropriate method.
OUTDOOR AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION –
- Soil Application: Apply 1-6 ounces per acre. Apply Armory to the soil as a drench, through irrigation, at transplant or other means to move the product to the plants root system. Reapply every 1-8 weeks.
- Foliar Application: Use 1-6 ounces per acre. Dissolve in appropriate amount of water and apply as a foliar spray to plants leaves until wet to run off. Reapply every 7-28 days.
- In-Furrow Application: Use 0.5-6 oz of Armory SP per acre applied over the seed or as a side dressing during furrow application.
- Use 1-6 oz per 100 gallons of tank water. Dissolve into reservoir before, with or after adding nutrients. Reapply Armory SP each time reservoir water is changed.
- Apply 8-16 oz/acre, dissolved in water, for the initial application. Apply as a foliar spray or soil application. Repeat at 8 oz per acre every 4 weeks throughout the growing season.
- Dissolve 1-2 oz of Armory SP into 100 gallons of water to create solution. Apply solution to compost at a rate of 100 gallons per 40 cubic yards of soil.
COMPOST TEA –
- Add 0.25 - 1.00 tsp of Armory per gallon of final compost tea solution. If creating compost tea, add Armory after the process is complete and just prior to application.
BED, FIELD OR ROW PREPARATION –
- Apply 1-4 ounces per acre. Apply Armory SP to the soil during tilling, bed preparation or at any time before, during or after planting or harvesting. Apply so the product is moved into the area of the soil where decomposition is needed by tilling in or spraying in heavy.
POST FUMIGATION APPLICATION –
- To rebuild the microbial population in fumigated soils, apply 4-16 oz of Armory SP per acre through irrigation directly to the area fumigated. Apply product during or just after transplant. Reapply every 2-8 weeks as needed throughout the growing season.
Storage: Do not store in extremely high temperatures (above 130°F).
Shelf Life: 2 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT
Bacillus subtillus .............................4.0 X 109 cfu/g
Bacillus amyloliquefacaens ............4.0 X 109 cfu/g
Bacillus licheniformis ......................4.0 X 109 cfu/g
Total Bacillus ..................................1.2 X 1010 cfu/g
Streptomyces griseus ....................2.0 X 107 cfu/g