Re-Energize & Re-Mineralize Your Soil To Optimize Yields!
Since the dawn of time, volcanic eruptions and sedimentation have naturally re-mineralized the soils of the earth. With the end of rampant volcanic eruptions and the millions of years of life since then, these minerals have been significantly depleted – affecting the health of the soil and the plants that grow in it.
Andesite Mineral Complex returns the essential minerals and trace elements from volcanic rock dust to your soil in a slow, natural release. Its broad spectrum of mineral content improves plant production and nutrient/water uptake while reducing the effects of environmental stress factors (drought, pests, diseases, etc.) on plant health. Andesite helps guide your plants to optimal health, leaving you with a more "fruitful" and nutritious harvest.
Benefits of Andesite:
- Meets USDA and National Organic Program (NOP) standards for certified organic production.
- Assists Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) in soils.
- Helps balance soil pH levels.
- Helps brix (sugar content) and nutrient levels in plants.
- Encourages earthworm and beneficial microbial activity.
- Can be applied at any time throughout the year or at any point in the growing cycle.
- Works with other natural inputs.
- Can be used with soil, inert growing media, hydroponics, aquaponics and in compost tea brews.
- Its approximate mesh size averages 80-100 and will not interfere with most hydroponic/irrigation systems.
Naturally sourced with no chemical or synthetic additives, Andesite works well both indoors and outdoors in traditional or organic growing and production facilities. Andesite also has paramagnetic qualities; it has been certified to contain paramagnetic levels over 8,000+cgs. This paramagnetic pulse helps the soil find equilibrium while stimulating its microbial world to free up more nutrients for the plants to absorb. This results in rejuvinated soil that is vibrating with life.
Can be used in growing of all indoor and outdoor fruits, vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs and lawns. Can also be used in compost (and to make a compost tea), in vermicomposting, aquaponics, hydroponics and in dairy and livestock production.
Andesite Mineral Complex can be applied any time throughout the year or growing cycle. Andesite cannot be over-applied and will not harm or burn plants or vegetation.
- Seed Starts - Mix 1/8 cup Andesite per gallon of seed start planting mix.
- Transplants - Apply 1-2 teaspoons Andesite per 4 inches of pot width/diameter of plant to be transplanted directly to the base of hole prior to transplanting edibles, flowers, trees, shrubs or other plants.
- Edible Gardens & Raised Beds - Apply 25 - 40lbs Andesite per 1000 sq. ft. Work into top 1-2 inches of soil pre/post season or top dress around established plants.
- Decorative Gardens, Lawns, Turfs & Sod - Apply 25 - 30lbs Andesite per 1000 sq. ft. to lawns and decorative garden beds. If aerating, apply immediately after aeration or prior to laying new sod.
- Houseplants - Top dress 1-2 teaspoons Andesite per 4 inches of pot width/diameter. Gently work into top ½ - 1 inch of soil.
- Fruit Trees - Top dress area between trunk and drip line of tree crown at a rate of 1lb Andesite per inch of tree trunk caliper.
- Topsoil Blending - Mix 30-40lbs Andesite per cubic yard of soil.
- Compost - Add 1-2 tablespoons of Andesite per gallon of compost.
- Compost Tea - Blend1-2 tablespoons Andesite with compost mixture prior to brewing per 5 gallon brew of compost tea.
- Vermicomposting - Mix 1-2 tablespoons of Andesite per gallon of bedding material and/or finished castings.
- Aquaponics - Andesite can be combined with other growing media (soil-based or inert) in floating raft systems, ebb and drain systems and others. Andesite will not harm fish or other aquatic life.
- Hydroponics - Andesite can be combined with other growing media in a variety of applications.
- Grass-Fed Beef, Dairy and Other Livestock - Apply 250-500lbs Andesite per acre.
Environment: Indoors, outdoors, fruits, vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs, turfs, lawns, row crops, orchards, vineyards, greenhouse, nursery, grow room, compost & vermicomposting, houseplants, bedding plants, medicinal plants, green roofs, living walls, equestrian, cattle, dairy and other grass-fed animal pastures, aquaponics & hydroponics systems.
Storage: Store in a dry location.
Shipping Restrictions: Free USPS Shipping
Andesite Mineral Complex meets USDA and National Organic Program (NOP) standards for certified organic production.