With Agro Pest you will get two of the most acclaimed pest control oils available anywhere, and at much higher concentrations then other similar products. The Thyme Oil (13%) in this product is an excellent endocrine disruptor, suffocant and repellent, while the Rosemary Oil (10%) destroys eggs and insect tracheas and interferes with neuron transmitters. The combination of these two means that it is effective against every stage of an insect's life.
- Can be used on all food and feed crops.
- Registered for Organic Agriculture by the Washington State Dept. of Agriculture (WSDA registered).
- Will not harm beneficials or pollinators, but it is best to avoid applying Agro Pest when bees are actively foraging and/or right after you have released beneficials.
For use as an insecticide to kill and repel most small, soft-bodied sucking insects.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids (Aphidoidea), Mites (Multi spp), Whiteflies (Aleyrodoidea), Thrips (Thysanoptera), Psyllids (Psyllidae), Fruit Flies (Drosophila suzukii) and other soft-bodied, sucking insects
Shake well before use. Can be tank mixed, but always perform compatibility jar test before applying or mixing with other chemicals. Conduct small test prior to application to avoid any possible phytotoxicity.
- Dilute at a rate of 0.25%-0.50% with water.
- Dosage should not exceed 0.50% of the total solution.
Storage: Keep container tightly sealed when not in use. Keep product in a cool location away from direct sunlight. Store in temperatures between 41 -77°F.
Cannot Be Shipped To: FIFRA 25b Exempt
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid getting in eyes or on skin and clothing. The use of side-shield safety glasses and gloves is recommended. Harmful if swallowed. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash with large amounts of soap and water. If in eyes, rinse repeatedly with clean water for 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention if there is any persistent irritation.
77.0%..........Water & Sodium Citrate