- Shipping Info
The Sugar Ann Snap Pea is ideal for small or container gardens. It has a compact bush-type growth habit, with vines that will be about 24-30" long but should need no support. The edible pods from this plant will be blunt-ended, medium green in color, 2-3" long and chock-full of fat seeds. This top-producing plant will mature 10-14 days earlier than other varieties. These peas can stay on the vine for a week and still be crisp and sweetly succulent. Enjoy these peas fresh, sautéed, steamed or frozen. Disease resistant.
Days To Maturity: 52-75
Outdoor Sowing Recommended.
- As soon as soil can be worked in spring, prepare a spot in full sun in which to sow the peas. Space the rows 2' apart.
- Sow 2" deep and 6" apart within the rows
- Germination takes 7-10 days.
- Sow successively every two weeks until temperatures remain above 78°F and again in mid to late summer for a fall crop.
- Vining types need trellises or supports.
What's In The Package: Approximately 100 seeds per packet.