- Shipping Info
Tendergreen Bush Beans are a variety that grows upright, does not need stake support, and produces pods about 7 inches long. They are heat tolerant and have a short growing season, so harvest frequently to promote additional growth. Tendergreen Bush Beans are known for their high yields and tender texture. Matures in 56 days.
Approximately 0.69 ounces/80 seeds per packet.
Outdoor Sowing Recommended.
- Beans need well-drained soil and at least 6-8 hours of full sun daily.
- When all danger of frost has passed and the ground is thoroughly warm, plant beans 1" deep every 3-4" and firm the soil over them.
- Germination occurs in 3-7 days at temperatures between 60-85°F.
- Water weekly in dry weather.
- Planting every 3 weeks until midsummer assures a continuous supply of beans.
What's In The Package: Each package contains approximately 0.69 oz. or 80 seeds.