Suståne Flourish has balanced levels of meso-, macro- and micro-nutrients, as well as amino acids, to give your plants the complete and balanced nutrition they need for efficient root uptake and robust plant growth. This fertilizer has fine granules that quickly and easily disperse in water to allow the plants immediate access to the nutrient. These organic and mineral nitrogen sources should give your plants a noticeable boost. This fertilizer is free of pathogens, contaminants, blood, guts, bone, meat by-products or industrial waste materials.
Suståne Flourish offers your plants the following:
- The ideal supplement for amended soils and potting mixes.
- Water soluble micro-nutrients and amino acids make plant nutrition immediately available.
- Provides biostimulants.
- Designed for use in manual fertigation.
- Contains all the nutrients needed for healthy plant growth.
- Formulated with organic and mineral nitrogen sources for rapid plant growth responses.
- Use in conjunction with Suståne Compost Tea (link) to supercharge soil microbiology.
- Contains 2% naturally occurring humates and a kelp-based biostimulant for greater root growth.
Suståne Natural Fertilizers have a deep commitment to producing the finest in OMRI listed and NOP compliant fertilizers. Their fertilizers are pathogen, contaminant and weed seed free and contain no blood, guts, bone, meat by-products, biosolids or industrial waste materials. Additionally, their Water Dispersible fertilizers (WDFs) mix readily with water and have very low levels of insoluble organic materials. These remarkable fertilizers are backed by extensive testing by commercial growers and noted University researchers. Made in the USA, Suståne products are exported to more than 60 countries.
- Mix up to 0.04 lb. (18 grams or 2 TBL) of Suståne Flourish per gallon of water.
- Can be applied to plants with watering cans or through hose end sprayers, high volume, wide bore sprayers and piped irrigation lines.
- Apply to foliage or to soil as a drench or spray throughout the growing season.
- Foliar applications to non-edible plants, particularly of turf grass, can also be made.
- Applications can be made every 7-14 days during the growing season.
- Avoid applying to plant foliage in the late afternoon or when air temperatures are above 85°F.
- Monitor electrical conductivity (EC) throughout production cycle.
- Adjust application rate as needed.
- Do not mix this product with other chemicals or fertilizers prior to use.
- Prefiltering is required to prevent clogging.
- Flush extensively with water to prevent build up and line clogging.
Commercial Farm Sprayers:
- Mix 1-2 lb. of product per 100 gallons of water apply up to 2,000 gallons per acre per application.
- Rinse equipment thoroughly with water and diluted hydrogen peroxide after application to prevent biofilm formation.
Lawn and Landscapes:
- 1 lb. will cover up to 500 sq. ft. in a single feeding.
- Add Suståne Hi-N to hose-end sprayer following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Adjust rate of application to about 1 TBL (9 grams) per gallon of water.
- Apply through a hose end sprayer in a crisscross pattern over the desired feeding area to ensure even coverage.
For detailed information on use with Commercial Fertigation Systems, please refer to product label here:
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cannot Be Shipped To: DE,FL,GA,ID,MD,MT,NM,NV,OR,UT,WA,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities:
Do not apply near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn/garden and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk or street back into your lawn/garden.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
8%..................Total Nitrogen (N)
- 0.1% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.6% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 6.1% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
- 1.2% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
2%.................Available Phosphate (P2
4%.................Soluble Potash (K2
- 0.03% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
(Derived from hydrolyzed corn protein, feather meal, sodium nitrate, aerobically composted turkey litter, potassium magnesium sulfate and sulfate of potash).
ALSO CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
- 1% Kelp Extract (Ascophyllum nodosum) (as a microbial food)