Prevent Plant Diseases Like Fusarium, Pythium, Rhizoctonia and Powdery Mildew!
REGALIA Biofungicide ignites the natural defenses of a plant to protect it from a variety of foliar and soil-borne fungal and bacterial diseases. Its active ingredient, extract of Giant Knotweed (Reynoutria sachalinensis), boosts plant vigor and growth while stimulating the plant's ability to develop resistance to plant pathogens (induced resistance). This developed resistance builds plant health as opposed to attacking the disease directly.
REGALIA should be applied early on, as a preventive application instead of a curative treatment. This will provide protection for sprouting leaf tissue, flowers, above ground fruit and vegetables. Applying REGALIA to an actively growing plant will keep the plant protected from certain plant diseases, particularly those that affect plants in early development. Healthy starts means healthy growth, which leads to improved crop quality and increased yields.
Benefits of REGALIA:
- Broad spectrum control of fungal and bacterial diseases.
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval), 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval).
- Highly compatible with beneficial insects and beneficial nematodes.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) exempt.
- Unique FRAC P5 (Fungicide Resistance Action Committee) Classification for resistance management
This versatile biofungicide can be used as a foliar spray, plant dip, in-furrow spray, soil drench or in drip irrigation. Its flexibility maximizes its utility in different growing environments to provide the most benefit to the grower. When REGALIA
is applied to a plant, the plant produces elevated levels of specific proteins and other compounds that serve as fungal and bacterial growth inhibitors. These include phytoalexins, cell wall strengtheners, antioxidants, PR proteins and phenolics. This mode of action, called induced systemic resistance, uses REGALIA
as a catalyst for the plant to protect itself. In soil applications, it will suppress soil-borne disease and encourage healthy root growth.
REGALIA is OMRI listed and WSDA certified. It can be used in conventional, sustainable and organic agriculture in fields and greenhouses.
CG indicates sizes manufactured for "cultivated gardens" including greenhouses, ornamentals production and cannabis cultivation. The product label for these sizes contains more detailed information about smaller scale applications and gives application rates per gallon instead of per acre. It may be helpful to refer to your state's list of allowable pesticides for more information on which formulation is acceptable.
Application Rates: Cannabis-Specific Pest & Disease Control
- Apply REGALIA at 1-4 qts./acre for general applications.
- Downy Mildew: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- White Mold: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- Fusarium: 3-4 qts./acre (soil)
- Smaller Scale Applications: 2 tbsp./gal. of water
Shop All Marrone Bio Innovations Products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Powdery Mildew (Erysiphe spp.), Fusarium, Early Blight (Alternaria solani), Shot Hole (aka Coryneum blight), Rhizoctonia spp., Brown Rot (Monilinia fructicola), Anthracnose (Colletotrichum gloeosporioides), Bacterial Canker (Xanthomonas campestris), Downy Mildew (Peronospora destructor), Botrytis Neck Rot (Botrytis spp.), Pythium spp., Rust (Puccina spp.), Stem Rot (Sclerotium oryzae), Black Spot (Guignardia citricarpa), Greasy Spot (Mycosphaerella citri), Bacterial Spot (Xanthomonas cucurbitae), Phytophthora spp., White Mold (Sclerotinia sclerotiorum), Fire Blight and more.
Mixing Instructions: Prepare no more mixture than is required for the immediate operation. Agitate the solution continuously during mixing and application. Mechanical mixing is recommended for proper mixing of REGALIA mixtures. Do not pre-mix with any other tank mix component prior to adding to the spray tank.
REGALIA is a micro-emulsion concentrate consisting of certain ingredients extracted from Reynoutria sachalinensis. Use 50-mesh nozzles screens or larger. Use higher water volumes with larger sized crops and extensive foliage to obtain thorough coverage.
Application Rates By Type:
- Foliar Aerial Applications – Apply at the rate of ½-1 qt/acre in a minimum of 5 gals. water/acre unless otherwise specified in the SELECTED CROPS section on the label. Increasing the amount of water applied per acre will improve product performance. Follow all instructions to reduce aerial drift.
- Foliar Ground Applications – REGALIA can be applied in most commonly-used ground application equipment: pressurized sprayers, hand-held sprayers, foggers, mist blowers, water wheel and other drench applicators, shank or other soil injection methods. Apply in a minimum of 50 gals. water/acre, unless specified otherwise. Thorough coverage is necessary to provide good disease control.
- Backpack/Hand-Held Sprayer Use – The use rate for REGALIA® Biofungicide when applied alone or as an alternate spray in a backpack or hand-held sprayer is 1.3– 2.6 TBL (0.64 – 1.28 fl. oz.) per gal. water (0.5 – 1.0% v/v dilution of REGALIA® Biofungicide) applied at 1.15– 2.3 gals./1000 sq. ft. (50 – 100 gals. of water/acre). When tank mixed with another fungicide, the use rate for REGALIA® in a backpack or hand-held sprayer is 0.6 – 2.6 TBL (0.32 – 1.28 fl. oz.) per gal./water applied at 1.15 – 2.3 gals./1000 sq. ft. (50 –100 gals. water/acre). Use higher water volumes with larger sized crops and extensive foliage in order to secure thorough coverage. Do not use carrier volumes and/or adjuvants that create spray runoff or drip-accumulation at the base of fruit or on the harvested commodity.
- Pre-Plant Dip Use – Apply as a pre-plant dip for improved plant health and suppression of certain soil-borne diseases. Apply at a rate of 1-2 qts./100 gals of water (submerge roots or plugs, ensuring full coverage, then remove) prior to transplanting.
- Soil Drench Applications – Apply at a concentration of 1-2 qts./100 gals of water at a sufficient rate to thoroughly soak the growing media and root zone. Make an initial application during or shortly before transplant to reduce transplant shock, suppress the listed soil-borne diseases and improve root growth. Multiple drench applications can be made on a 10-14 day interval.
- In-Furrow Applications – At planting, apply as an in-furrow spray at the rate of 1-2 quarts per acre or 0.73-4.9 f. oz./1000 ft. of row. Apply in 5-15 gallons of water so as to have the spray directed into the seed furrow just before the seeds are covered. Please see page 6 in the manufacturer's label for a helpful chart to determine in-furrow application rates.
Please refer to the manufacturer's label under the MSDS tab for Chemigation use instructions and further information in general.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid freezing.
Online Limit: SKU 1332970, 2.5 gallon - Limit 4. For larger quantities, please call 800-827-2847.
Regalia CG (1332968, 1332969) cannot ship to FL.
Regalia 2.5 gal (1332970) cannot ship to CA.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Wear goggles or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Shelf Life: 3 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: 5%..............Extract of Reynoutria sachalinensis
Write a review
Apr 27, 2022 | By Scott A Smith
Jan 31, 2021 | By Angela Amidon