ON-Gard 5-0-0 is an OMRI listed, plant-derived organic fertilizer and biostimulant that stimulates growth, improves drought tolerance and increases yields. Formulated for use on all plants, this cutting edge liquid fertilizer offers a blend of amino acids that trigger natural plant processes strengthening the plant cells, boosting plant development and increasing nutrient uptake. As a result of ON-Gard's plant-based origins it does not have any of the heavy metals, antibiotics and chlorides found in some fertilizers derived from animal sources. After application On-Gard is quickly and easily absorbed by leaves and roots to be carried throughout the plant. You should soon see improved yields and reduced nitrates among your fruit trees and faster rooting and more brilliantly colored foliage and blooms for your ornamentals.
Benefits of ON-Gard:
- Supplies nitrogen via its amino acids.
- Improves plant development and spurs sustained growth.
- Encourages the rapid uptake of other nutrients.
- Has a low Salinity Index, greatly reducing the risk of phytotoxic effects.
- Can be applied as a spray, a dip or a root drench.
- Heavy metal, chloride and antibiotic-free.
ON-Gard is suitable for use on all growing plants. Plants respond well to ON-Gard when applied at key nutrition demand periods such as seed germination, bloom, fruit development, sugar assimilation, etc. ON-Gard can be applied either as a foliar spray or soil drench using any type of sprayer (hand, hydraulic, air blast, etc.) or irrigation method (overhead, overhead boom, and drip).
- Do not apply near water, storm drains or drainage ditches.
- Do not apply if heavy rains are expected to reduce runoff.
ON-Gard is an excellent tank-mix partner with a wide range of products. Before tank-mixing, a jar test is recommended to evaluate physical compatibility with other products. Do not exceed recommended rate. Do not apply undiluted.
- Field grown plants: Apply 16-64 fl. oz. per acre during the growth cycle of the plant. Use as much water as is needed for adequate foliage coverage or as required by any tank mix partner material(s). Applications may be repeated up to 6 times per growing season. ON-Gard can be applied as a pre-plant root dip or as a seed drench using 1% v/v rate.
- Greenhouse, nursery, landscape and high tunnel: Can be used on all ornamental or edible crops. Use as much water as is needed for adequate foliage coverage or as required by any tank mix partner material(s). ON-Gard can be applied as a pre-plant root dip or as a seed drench using 1% v/v rate.
- Turf: On all types of turf grass, apply ON-Gard to aid in reducing the effects of drought and salt stress. ON-Gard can be applied as a seed drench using a 1% v/v rate. For more specific application rates, please refer to the product label.
Environment: ON-Gard can be used on turf and field grown plants, in greenhouses, nurseries, landscaping, and high tunnels.
Storage: ON-Gard is stable when stored between 40-95°F (4-35°C). Store in a dry place. Do not freeze.
Cannot Be Shipped To: MT,ND,NV,SD,WY
Shipping Restrictions: Cannot ship via USPS.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of accidental spillage of fertilizer, collect with absorbent material.
Shelf Life: 2 years refrigerated (<40°F), 2 years at room temperature (70-75°F)
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Derived from soy protein hydrolysate.