- Safe to use repeatedly on a variety of crops.
- Does not cultivate resistance.
- Does not leave visible residues or odor.
- Use as an alternative to copper-based products.
- Excellent for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, tools, water filters and any outdoor equipment.
- Safe and effective in both hydroponic and aquaponic growing systems.
Target Diseases: BioSafe Disease Control Ready-to-Spray is a preventive and curative treatment against plant pathogens and diseases such as Alternaria, Anthracnose, Aphanomyces, Bacterial Spot, Bacterial Speck, Black Spot, Botrytis (grey mold), Brown Spot, Downy Mildew, Erwinia, Fusarium (root rot), Leaf Spot, Phytophthora, Plasmopara, Powdery Mildew, Pseudomonas, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Rust, Scab, Smut, and Thielaviopsis.
- Do not apply to wilted plants.
- Do not mix this product with any other pesticides or fertilizers, as this can affect plant sensitivity.
- Add a surfactant as needed.
- Always test product prior to treatment.
- Oxidation may occur inside of plant tissue, visible effects to plant surfaces may occur in the form of spotting or drying of plant tissue.
Suggested Uses: Apply to field or greenhouse melons, tomatoes, peppers, snap & dry beans, strawberries, cole crops and mushrooms. Can be used post-harvest.
Warning & Toxicities: Corrosive. Wear protective eyewear. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash with soap and water after contact.
Active Ingredients: 5.34% Hydrogen Peroxide, 1.36% Peroxyacetic Acid