The All Seasons Indoor Composter Kit is an easy way to recycle food waste into a compost soil conditioner in shorter time than traditional composting. Use with All Seasons Bokashi for accelerated composting. Great for use indoors and in smaller environments! For those who prefer liquid inoculants, Liquid Bokashi can be used as an alternative to the granular bokashi for ongoing indoor composting.
The All Seasons Indoor Composter Kit (SKU# 1202731) includes: 1 five-gallon composting bucket and 1 one-gallon bag of All Seasons Bokashi.
SCD All Seasons Bokashi can also be used as a soil conditioner or as a beneficial microbial inoculant for indoor or outdoor composting. It is made from wheat and rice bran, molasses, water and salt that is fermented to create the media for the beneficial micro-organisms that help to break down food waste and other organic materials and neutralize odors.
Shop all SCD Probiotics products here.
HOW TO USE -
- Lightly dust the bottom of your All Seasons Indoor Composter with All Seasons Bokashi. Be sure not to block the small holes in the bottom for the tray.
- Before you add food scraps, chop everything into small pieces. You can use small bones, cheese, coffee grounds and meat as well as fruits and vegetables.
- Add food scrapes to the bucket, in layers not more than 3" high.
- As you are layering, dust each layer with a healthy handful of the bokashi. When putting in meat, bones, cheese, coffee grounds or other hard-to-decompose materials, use more bokashi.
- Use a wooden spatula or spoon to mix the food scraps and bokashi. Once mixed, sprinkle a little bokashi on the top.
- Minimize exposure to air by placing a plastic bag or plate over the top and press down. You can leave the bag or plate in place until the next use or remove it (it's optional).
- Close lid tightly. Repeat steps 4-7 each time food scraps are added until the composter is full.
- Drain composter to remove the tea every 2-3 days, or as needed. Dilute the tea 1 TBS per gallon of water. Use immediately on indoor plants or outside in the garden.
- When the bucket is full, dig a hole in the yard and bury the compost. The in-ground composting process takes approximately two weeks in the summer and one month in the winter.
For the illustrated version of these instructions, please reference the Usage Guide under the DOCS tab.
What's In The Package:
SKU# 1202731 The All Season Indoor Composter Kit includes: 1 five-gallon bucket and 1 one-gallon bag of All Seasons Bokashi.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Wheat Bran, Rice Bran, Purified and Structured Water, Sugar Cane Blackstrap Molasses and Mineral Rock Salt. May contain minute wood shavings.
Write a review
You need this indoor composting kit!
Feb 23, 2023 | By Lynette Rodriguez
Aug 24, 2020 | By April Bednarski
Great product, fast shipping
Aug 23, 2020 | By Alexandra Rizzi
Aug 8, 2020 | By Virginia Ballou
Apr 16, 2020 | By Leslie
Bokashi Works Great!
Feb 6, 2019 | By Paula Pfiefle