Down To Earth Rose & Flower Mix has an N-P-K of 4-8-4 that is specially formulated for your flowering and fruiting plants! The nitrogen supports leaf and stem growth while the phosphorous acts to promote flowering, and the potassium helps improve overall plant health. With a higher percentage of phosphorous, this fertilizer will help you grow the best flowers and fruit possible.
- General Applications – Apply 5 – 6 lbs per 100 square ft.
- Bulbs – Apply 2 tbsp per hole.
- For Roses and Perennials – Apply ½ - 1 cup per plant in spring and half that dose in the autumn.
- Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds – Apply at 5 – 6 lbs per 100 square ft. Mix into soil ~ 3".
- For transplants – Apply 1 – 2 tablespoons per hole. Water well.
- For established plants – Apply as a side dressing at 2 – 4 tbsp per plant each month of the growing season.
- Container and Houseplants – For new plantings apply ¼ - ½ lb per cubic ft of soil. For established plants, mix 1-2 tbsp per gallon of soil.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CT,DE,IA,ND,OK,PR,RI,SD,VT,WV,WY
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Fish bone meal, langbeinite, blood meal, alfalfa meal, humic shale ore, seabird guano and Acadian kelp meal
Write a review
Excellent Organic Rose & Flower Food
Oct 8, 2020 | By Stan V Griep