Avenger Weed Killer is a non-staining, contact herbicide and excellent alternative to synthetic weed killers. As a non-selective herbicide, it uses a citrus oil base (d-Limonene) to eliminate broadleaf, crab grass and other unwanted weeds naturally and quickly. This concentrated formulation is easy to mix and comes with multiple mix rates for control of different types of weeds.
Benefits of Avenger Weed Killer:
- EPA registered and NOP approved for use in organic gardening.
- Fast-acting contact herbicide.
- Glyphosate-free and non-systemic safe for use around consumable crops.
- Controls most weeds, grasses and broadleaves.
- Simply dilute with water. No adjuvants or stickers needed.
The patented formula works faster than the other leading herbicides, killing weeds while being safe to children, animals, and the water supply. When Avenger Weed Killer is applied to weeds, it strips off the plant's waxy cuticle and dehydrates the weed, killing it down to the root. Results are seen within hours. Weeds with a deep root system may require a second treatment or a stronger concentration.
NOTE: All contacted vegetation is affected. Avoid contact with desirable plants. Over-spray or drift will injure or kill vegetation. To limit spray area, try using an old cereal box with both ends opened, an old cone shaped collar, or other shielding apparatus to surround the weed. Spray within the confines of the shield. When removing the shield, do not allow drips to touch the leaves or blades of plants you wish to save.
- Small Annual Weeds (<6 inches) – Mix at a 1:6 ratio (1 Part Avenger, 6 parts water).
- Larger Annual Weeds (>6 inches) – Mix at a 1:4 ½ ratio (1 Part Avenger, 4 ½ parts water).
- Hard to Control Weeds (Ivy and Perennials) – Mix at a 1:3 ratio (1 Part Avenger, 3 parts water).
- Large Scale Applications – Mix at a 1:6 ratio for applications of 1 acre or more. A minimum spray volume of 35 gallons per acre is recommended. Spray until thoroughly wet. Do not exceed 8.5 gallons of Avenger per acre per application.
How To Use: Shake or mix well before use. Apply Nature's Avenger Organic to the foliage of the weeds, making sure that all of the foliage is thoroughly wet. Thorough coverage is necessary to achieve desirable control. It is best to apply when outdoor conditions are warm and sunny. Coverage rate varies depending on size of weeds.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery
Storage: Store in original container
Cannot Be Shipped To: DC,PR,SD,VI
Shipping Restrictions: SKU 1453812 ships via UPS Ground only. SKU 1453815 (55 gallon drum) requires freight quote.
Warning & Toxicities: No toxicity known
Shelf Life: 2 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: d-Limonene (citrus oil)
2023: Product is no longer OMRI listed, but current stock may be shipped with OMRI on the labels. The OMRI labeled product is still valid under the previous OMRI listing.
Write a review
This product is great!
Jul 7, 2023 | By Michele Hryc
Avenger weed killer works!
May 15, 2022 | By Colleen Blackwood
Jul 28, 2021 | By Pat Maddox
May 9, 2021 | By Dinah
May 9, 2021 | By Dinah
Works like a charm
May 26, 2020 | By Melissa Ford Cox
Very satisfied with Avenger weed killer
Mar 27, 2020 | By Yolanda
Jul 3, 2018 | By Celia
Jun 25, 2018 | By Gmpillai