Neptune's Harvest Seaweed Plant Food is and organic liquid plant food made from Ascophyllum Nodosum that grows in the frigid waters on the floor of the North Atlantic. Seaweed, also known as kelp, is one of the best materials you can give your plants. It contains a treasure trove of over 60 naturally occurring nutrients and amino acids that plants thrive on. Additional benefits include:
- Stimulates the development and activity of beneficial soil bacteria, which in turn will increase fertility of the soil by forming humus, improving aeration, and aiding in moisture retention
- Gives plants better resistance to pest nematodes, diseases and insect pests
- Increases plant hardiness and resistance to adverse environmental conditions, such as early frost, extreme heat and lack of moisture
- Improves the nutritional value of fruit and vegetable crops
- Increases and accelerates germination when used as a seed inoculant
- Promotes extensive, healthy root systems, which means healthier foliage, flowers and fruit
- Contains growth promoting substances (auxins, cytokinins, gibberllins) that enhance plant development, color and vigor
Shop All Neptune's Harvest Products here.
Application Instructions: Shake well before using. Prepare enough mix for one application only. Do not store product once it is mixed with water.
|Neptune's Harvest Application Rates|
| House Plants||Use 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Feed every 2-3 weeks. Water lightly so that diluted plant food does not remain in drip dish.|
|Outdoor Plants||Use 1 fluid ounce (1:128) per gallon of water. Feed vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs every 2-3 weeks. Apply until soil is saturated or as a foliar feed until leaves are wet, top & bottom. It is best to foliar feed early or late in the day.|
|Lawns||Use 1 gallon concentrate mixed with sufficient water to cover 8,000 sq. ft. Feed monthly during growing season and again in the fall.|
|Compost Enhancer||Use ¼ Cup (2 fl. Oz.) per gallon of water every 2-3 weeks.|
|Seed Germination||Soak in solution of 1 teaspoon per cup of water.|
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse, Grow Room, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Container Plants, Houseplants, Lawns
Storage: Store in original container in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Shake well if product freezes.
SKU 1315010 ships via UPS Ground only.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Seaweed
Soluble Potash (K2O) .......... 1%
Write a review
Apr 7, 2021 | By Judy
My Potted Garden Loves Liquid Seaweed Feed
Jun 22, 2020 | By Billy Keenly
Great Liquid Fertilizer
Apr 20, 2020 | By Roxanne Villar