What are Fly Eliminators™?
- Gnat-sized parasitic wasps that feed upon and breed within developing (pupal) stages of manure breeding flies.
- Fly Eliminators, are used by horse and livestock owners to eliminate flies before they hatch into annoying, disease-carrying adults without the use of chemical sprays and repellents.
- Great for horses, cattle, chickens and dogs, as well as large operations such as boarding stables, dairy and cattle operations and kennels.
- Fly Eliminators only parasitize fly pupae and are not a bother to horses, cattle, livestock, pets or plants.
- Watch our short video showing How To Use Fly Eliminators Around Your Property.
If you have questions about a customized Fly Control Program, please call 800-827-2847.