Just crank the beveled spiral tip into your compost pile and pull out, without turning, to mix & aerate. No pushing, no prying, no strain on your back or your bin.
The Compost Crank® is BUILT TO LAST! This easy-to-use compost aerator is made of 3/8" diameter solid stainless steel with a free-spinning handle. The handle is made from 100% recycled pre-consumer black nylon that is naturally UV resistant.
The perfect size and weight: 45" long and weighs only 2 pounds. Measurements will vary slightly because it is handmade. Convenient lubrication holes are located in the center of each handle to keep it free-spinning.
- The Compost Crank® easily penetrates densely packed or rough material, even vines in your compost.
- Large and comfortable free-spinning ergonomic handles keep your hands from slipping off, plus they're UV stable.
- It never clogs; you can always simply unscrew it to clean.
- To open air holes in your compost pile, just crank in and crank out in several places.
- Work the crank in the center only; it will dig a hole to bury fresh material, check progress, or moisture content.
Use the Compost Crank® often and watch your kitchen & yard scraps turn into rich, dark compost quickly!
Shelf Life: NA
Storage: Store in a dry place.
Based on 1 review(s):
Write a review
Absolutely Love This Crank!
- By Sharon on Apr 22, 2014
A master gardener friend highly recommended this to me and I love the fact I am supporting a family USA business! I use my Compost Crank regularly and have churned out compost sooner than I ever thought. It is so easy, fun (and good exercise) that I look forward to making compost and feeling good about the world that I'm able to recycle back to my garden.
At first, I had too much green stuff but after picking up bagged leaves from my neighbors to save them from going into the landfills, I got the right ratio going and it's so easy. I tried composting before in a store-bought black composter and there is absolutely no comparison to being able to turn the material with the Compost Crank. It is super well-made out of recycled materials and should last me a life-time, as my friend's is already a couple of decades old, too. There is no comparison with the cheap junk on the market from the big box stores so don't even waste your money and effort. This Compost Crank is effortless and so efficient! It's worth every penny and more. You truly get what you pay for. The fact it's made in the USA is icing on the cake.
Write a review